Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy I am buying things on SALE

There are a many good things that makes me happy but one of them that just makes me feel like I hit the jackpot is when I get a really good sale on something I really want. This doesn't come by too often as I peruse the isles of items or flip through webpages and the item is not on sale. I spent hours going back to webpages every week when we moved to our new home to see if the item I wanted had gone on sale or not. Where is a website that monitor prices for items that I want when I need one? I looked desparately. But it was to no avail.
A month past, and I decided that we should make a website ourselves to remedy my problem. So let me introduce to you, the reader my little invention. Ta Da!
www.GoEyeball.com
GoEyeball.com is super easy to use once you understand it's concept. Some think GoEyeball.com is a community site that people contributes to what is one sale. You do have some highlighted sales but the importance is creating your own price monitors or what we have termed "eyeballs" to help you watch for the items that you want but aren't on sale yet.
And what makes me even happier is that I can price match and price adjust if I want to make a little extra effort and save an extra 5 or 10% on top of the sale.
Being happy isn't always the big things in life. It is the little ones that add up on a daily basis. Now I have more time to spend with my family because GoEyeball.com sends me an email when the price drops.
Healthy living is healthy shopping! Saving money just makes me Happy, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment